Polish Society of Periodontology
The Polish Society of Periodontology.
from Statut :
The purpose of the Society is to support, promote prophylaxis, health and to develop scientific research, treatment methods, diagnostic tests for diseases of periodontium and oral mucosa.
In order to attain the objective, the Society may:
- Organize conferences and scientific meetings,
- Organize lectures,
- Organize courses and trainings,
- Organize exams confirming knowledge in a given field of periodontology,
- Organize scientific work competitions and award prizes,
- Conduct publishing activities in accordance with applicable regulations,
- Coordinate professional multimedia message concerning periodontology.
|Vice President:||Tomasz Konopka|
|Webmaster and Administrator:||Anna Lella|
|Vice Treasurer:||Marcin Wilczko|