The deadline for early booking for EuroPerio10 is just two weeks away and the EFP's professional conference organiser Mondial Congress & Events has provided 10 reasons why it makes sense to book by March 2.
- EuroPerio10, which takes place in Copenhagen, Denmark, on June 15 to 18, will be the first large international in-person conference in four years hosted by the EFP.
- Registering before the deadline means a saving of up to €160 compared to the regular fees, a discount of 35%.
- Every registered participant gets free virtual access to EuroPerio10, enabling them to watch live sessions remotely and to catch up on sessions they miss on demand. Recorded sessions will be available for a limited period after the end of the congress.
- The attractiveness of the scientific programme, which is "better than ever". After the success of the live-surgery session ar EuroPerio9 in Amsterdam in 2018, there will be three live-surgery sessions in Copenhagen.
- Early registration will provide free access to the seventh and final session in the EuroPerio Series of online education linked to the EuroPerio10 programme. This takes place on March 14 and focuses on new concepts and approaches in periodontal regeneration. Chaired by Leonardo Trombelli, the session will feature presentations from Sandro Cortellini, Anton Sculean, and Serhat Aslan.
- Registration means that hotel rooms can be booked without any risk. Together with local partners CAP, a wide range of hotel rooms has been blocked, many in walking distance of the Bella Centre congress venue. Registered participants also receive a free public-transport ticket to facilitate getting around the city.
- As well as a "breath-taking" industry exhibition, where attendees can learn about the latest developments and products, there will also be an "incredible amount" of sponsor sessions and workshops.
- Bella Centre Copenhagen has proven to be able to host safe meetings and is known as one of the leading conference venues in Europe. According to Mondial, "we know that the pandemic is not over yet, but the outlook for June is promising and we will provide you with a safe and comfortable meeting environment, no matter what safety and hygiene measures will be instated at the meeting."
- All registrations received by March 2 will be entered into a raffle and 20 access passes to the EuroPerio10 faculty loungue will be given to the winners.
- People who register before the "early bird" deadline of March 2 will have an extended period of up to April 15 to cancel their bookings free of charge.
Deadline day is March 2, which happens to be Ash Wednesday, a day of repentance. The EFP suggests booking early to avoid later regret.