Author PresentationsThe files below are video renditions of original PowerPoint presentations.
They can be paused and watched in Full Screen.
Periodontal health and gingival diseases and conditions
Written by Iain Chapple.
- Periodontitis: Introduction
- Periodontitis: Step1 new patient. Screening for signs of periodontitis presence
- Periodontitis: Step2 Patient suspected of periodontitis
- Periodontitis: Step3a. Patient is a periodontitis case whose stage needs to be established
- Periodontitis: Step3b. Stages III and IV versus I and II
- Periodontitis: Step3c. Stages I II III and IV
- Periodontitis: Step4a. Grading when there are not existing records
- Periodontitis: Step4b. Grading when there are existing records
- Periodontitis: Treatment plan - Criteria Stages - Frameworks
- Periodontitis: Clinical examples and points to keep in mind
Systemic and other periodontal conditions
Written by Søren Jepsen.
- Systemic and other periodontal conditions - Introduction
- Expert paper 1 - Manifestations of systemic diseases and conditions
- Expert paper 2 - Mucogingival conditions in the natural dentition
- Expert paper 3 - Occlusal trauma and excessive occlusal forces
- Expert paper 4 - Dental prosthesis and tooth-related factors
- Expert paper - Periodontal abscesses lesions and endo-periodontal lesions