Interest from the industry in supporting next year’s Perio Master Clinic 2020 by taking exhibition space is very high, according to the EFP’s professional congress organiser Mondial Congress and Events.
Since the industry brochure was sent out a month ago, several companies have already confirmed their participation and others are in discussions about taking space in the exhibition that will accompany the meeting.
Perio Master Clinic 2020 – devoted to hard- and soft-tissue reconstructions around teeth and dental implants – takes place on March 6 and 7 at the Royal Dublin Society in Dublin, Ireland.
Registration for the event opens on August 12, and there will be a limited number of tickets in order to ensure the optimal learning environment. Early booking is advised.
The programme, co-ordinated by scientific chair Anton Sculean (EFP president, 2018-19), involves nine sessions over two days covering all the important challenges involved in reconstruction around teeth and implants. The topics covered will be:
- Reconstructive concepts in intrabony defects;
- Reconstructive concepts in furcation defects;
- Soft-tissue defects around natural teeth;
- Novel concepts: outlook for the future;
- Interactive case presentation (reconstructive surgery versus extraction and implant placement);
- Socket grafting;
- Ridge augmentation;
- Soft-tissue grafting to maintain peri-implant health;
- Complication management after reconstructive surgery at natural teeth and dental implants.
In addition to the core programme devoted to hard- and soft-tissue reconstructions around teeth and dental implants, there will be a series of related hands-on workshops, given by master clinicians.
These six workshops, on March 5, will cover: periodontal regeneration in intrabony defects, periodontal regeneration in furcations, recession coverage (coronally advanced flap), recession coverage (modified coronally advanced tunnel), bone regeneration (guided bone regeneration), and socket preservation.