The EFP has published a photo gallery with more than 300 images taken during the four days of EuroPerio9 in Amsterdam (June 20-23).
The photographs depict not only the serious work achieved in the scientific sessions, but also the colour of the opening ceremony, the liveliness of the exhibition, and the fun of the social events.
The gallery is divided into eight sections:
- Scientific programme (109 photographs)
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception (26 photographs)
- Final session (17 photographs)
- EFP Village (30 photographs)
- Poster lounge (eight photographs)
- Exhibition (24 photographs)
- Networking events (54 photographs)
- Congress life (44 photographs)
The photographs were taken by the EuroPerio9 official photographer, Krisztian Juhasz from Viennamotion Digital Productions.