The 12 articles published in the EFP’s research summary JCP Digest during 2021 have now been packaged together and published as a single-volume magazine for ease of reference.
The JCP Digest Collection: 2021 series is now avaialble for download in the members’ section of the EFP website.
This compendium of key research in periodontology and implant dentisry – selected to be relevant to clinicians – is avaialble in seven languages: Croatian, English, French, Germany, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
The articles cover:
- Healing of periodontal infrabony defects following regenerative surgery.
- Dimensional changes of newly established keratinised tissue following free gingival grafts.
- Healing of compromised alveoli over six months: is ridge preservation worth it?
- Probing dental impants with or without prostheses?
- Short versus long implants combined with osteotome sinus-floor elevation: three-year results.
- Correlation between dental-plaque accumulation and gingival health in periodontal-maintenance patients.
- How does systemic antibiotic therapy affect the outcome of non-surgical peri-implantitis treatment?
- Using a tissue-engineered biocomplex for periodontal regeneration.
- Are periodontal pathogens no longer susceptible to antibiotic therapy?
- How timing of orthodontic therapy affects outcomes of regenerative periodontal surgery.
- Short implants: two adjacent or a single implant with a cantilever?
- Full-mouth or quadrant-wise instrumentation in treating stage III and IV periodontitis?
The EFP encourages people to download the JCP Digest Collection and share it with co-workers and students.