Organisers of EuroPerio9, which takes place in Amsterdam from June 20 to 23, have come up with an original way to encourage speakers at the congress to highlight their presentations.
A series of videos have been released, based on the “elevator pitch” concept. Speakers were asked to imagine that they are in a lift with someone whom they want to attend their EuroPerio9 presentation, and that they have just one minute to convince them.
Already available are videos from five EuroPerio9 speakers:
- Jan Derks (the prevalence of peri-implantitis);
- Atsushi Saito (biofilm and anti-infective therapy);
- Filippo Graziani (effects of periodontal treatment on cardiovascular-health biomarkers);
- Elena Figuero (effective prevention of peri-implantitis);
- Daniele Cardaropolo (timing of ortho-regenerative periodontal treatment in advanced cases).
Several more videos are due to be added in the coming days in the run-up to EuroPerio9.