After five years of consecutive participation at the General Assembly meetings and activities of the EFP, an Associate Member society may apply for Full Membership providing it meets the requirements as mentioned in the by-laws.
The final decision of accepting the application will be taken by the EFP Executive Committee.
Once accepted, the Full Member society should fulfil these obligations:
- Mandatory JCP subscription for all society members;
- Send one representative (active member of the board) to the annual General Assembly meeting. Failing to be represented for more than two years consecutively may lead to the cancellation of the membership;
- Pay the annual Full Membership fees (700 euros). Failure to pay for more than two years consecutively leads to the cancellation of the membership. The fee covers the registration of two representatives at the GA;
- Take an active part in the activities of the EFP (promotion of the EuroPerio congresses, etc.).
Full Member Societies will enjoy the following privileges:
- Special subscription price to the JCP and other Wiley journals provided to EFP members;
- Reduced participation fees as full EFP members at EuroPerio congresses and other educational events organised by the EFP, and reimbursement of expenses through the re-distribution mechanism following EuroPerio;
- Use of the EFP “Full Membership” logo:
- Access to the outputs from EFP projects;
- Access to the EFP newsletters and publications.
How to apply for Full Society membership
- Have had a minimum period of five years as an Associate Society member
- Provide a full report on the current situation and the changes that have taken place in the respective country and periodontal society during the five-year period.
Applications must be sent to the EFP European Coordinator Monica Guinea (email@example.com)